We are looking for people who want to help develop our next generation of drivers. The ideal person is mature but youthful, can make serious instruction fun and wants to impart their years of driving experience to someone just starting out. No instructor experience required, we will provide the necessary training, all we want is your interest in trying something new and a desire to give back to the community. Must be energetic and a self starter.
– Must have held a driver’s license for a minimum of 10 years with a good driving record (no suspensions)
– Must pass a background check.
– Must have great communication skills, be patient, have good judgement and can react fast to changing conditions.
– Must have good Customer Service skills
– Teaching or training experience of any kind preferred but not required.
– We prefer applicant to live in Chandler, Gilbert or surrounding areas.
The work schedule is flexible and is part-time (15 to 24 hours a week). The typical schedule would be 2:30pm to 7:30pm two to three days a week and every other Saturday morning.
Please reply and tell us a little about you and your interest in being an instructor.